Welcome to The Sysadmin Wiki
Write notes, so you won't forget it. Write it here, so you won't lose it.
159 articles since February 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on The Sysadmin Wiki
- 2009-04-06 100th article!
- We reached the 100th article.
- 2009-02-06 New main page
- The main page was redesigned to look more like a wiki.
- 2008-03-04 First edit
- The first article was made.
- 2008-02-15 The beginning
- The Sysadmin Wiki was created
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...